Thursday, December 4, 2014

Killer Burger - The "Barnyard"

I had a friend tell me that his favorite burger joint in Portland was Killer Burger.  I had never heard of it before but put it on my list of places to seek out!  On a recent trip to Hood River I was searching the internet for a good place to get a burger and I found a Killer Burger just across the Columbia River in Bingen, WA.

The menu is quite unique and I really want to go back to try the Peanut-Butter-Pickle-Bacon burger which sounds really good.  Check out the menu!  At the top it says Every burger comes with Bacon.  Now this is my kind of burger joint.
However, if you know me the choice was simple...I was ordering the BARNYARD!  Ham, Egg, Bacon, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Smokey House Sauce, Grilled Onion, & Pickle.  This is an impressive burger for a reasonable price of $10.95.  The ham was as thick as the burger patty and it was really good.  WOW!  I think I might need to adjust my TOP 5 after eating this beauty!

I think I will be going back to Killer Burger the next time I travel to Portland!
The BARNYARD at Killer Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment